Listening to: I Kissed a Girl- Katy Perry (Oh, shuffle is funny)
1. How long have you known you are part of the LGBT community?
I always had an attraction to girls, but I had always thought it was just that they were pretty and lovely or whatnot. Looking back with my current knowledge, I realized I had schoolgirl crushes on Avril and Violet Baudelaire...
2. Was it a struggle (emotionally) for you at the beginning?
Yeah, it was. Still not "easy" so to speak...
3. How did you start to discover your sexuality? (Example, thoughts, feelings
Well I've had crushes... I disregarded them as role models for years- at least the crushes on girls- but then I figured out I liked one of my closest friends in junior high... Yes, she was female.
4. What part of the LGBT community do you belong to? (Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, ex)
Panromantic-Demisexual... Or queer. I'll just say bi if it won't sink in with people, despite the fact I'm not sexual.
5. How long have you been out of the closet, or if your not, do you plan to be at some point?
6. Does your parents/parent know, or will they ever know?
Yeah, they do.
7. Did they take it well, or do you predict that they will take it well?
My mum was skeptical, but otherwise accepting, as her sister is gay. My dad was not fucking pleased. He downright refused to believe it, and he barely spoke to me for a month, and essentially refused to talk about it until a few weeks ago. He's just starting to "accept" it now, despite the fact he refers to Camp Seahorse as "Gayfest". I honestly think he just kept "forgetting" to sign my applications... ._.
8. Would you
a. Hold hands with your same gender partner in public?
b. Kiss them in public?
c. Introduce them as 'your girl/boyfriend' to family and friends that haven't met them?
With my father, no.
9. What 3 things ANGERS THE HELL outta you about people's terrible 'opinions' about the LGBT community or certain comments, acts, ex
(Bad grammar. What 3 things ANGER***)
1. Stereotypes, obviously. I face that bull everyday and it gets annoying and sickening!
2. When people shove religion down my throat and only focusing that one quote in the bible when the rest of it doesn't apply to them and how people make a big stink about how gay marriage is going to ruin the sanctity of marriage when they never take into account when issues point to heterosexual divorce since that mostly destroys the sanctity of marriage. I'M NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN.
3. People calling people fags, faggots, trannys, dykes, etc. And people relating homosexuality with murder, child molestation, bestiality, madness, and kleptos.
10. Do you like/love someone right now of the same gender?
Yes, I do.
11. If so, do they know?
12. Have you told someone about your sexuality and they took it badly?
*Reread the parental thing*
13. Are you proud of whom you are?
Yeah, and my dad's bigotry isn't going to change that.